Saturday, November 1, 2008

Personal Mission as a Life Coach

As a life coach I am a motivator and a confidant, who is eager to help guide clients as they develop a positive mindset to reveal their own personal power and fulfillment. As a Registered Nurse of ten years in a critical care hospital setting I have witnessed unimaginable pain, heartache and despair. While on the other hand, I have had the privilege of seeing indescribable miracles and sharing the last breath of one’s existence as they transcend into the unknown world of the afterlife. Through these intense experiences and a personal lifetime of hardships I have gained a deep appreciation for life and value each day as a gift. My mission as a life coach “is to inspire one client at a time to live a more abundant life personally, professionally and spiritually.” I hope to open the gates to a place of inner peace, success and unparalleled happiness while acknowledging each individual’s gifts, uniqueness and inner beauty in a safe and unbiased environment as they become empowered to grow and change.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Erica,

#1. You've blogged!
#2. Your message is fantastic.
I just lost #3, but I want you to know that your joy is beautiful and I wish you many blessings on your journey.

Always, Susan

charliesmith said...

There are so many different things that are required for each one of these certifications. For example, Internet Marketing requires a certain knowledge in this area, to be able to market and advertise your business on the Internet. For more details about life coaching certification online, visit this site right here.